With over 5,500 generating plants and nearly 3,260 MW (as of 2021) of marketed production capacity, e2m is one of Europe’s leading energy aggregators and an excellent medium-sized and independent electricity trading company.
UK: Poised for Change
The UK is responding to the dramatic and positive changes in our energy systems with confidence and ambition. The government and OFGEM (Office of Gas and Electricity markets) are consistently researching and investing in the opportunities that the new energy world offers (read more about it here).
In brief, the future for energy in the UK is:
- SMART: Ready to realise the potential of consistently evolving technology
- CONNECTED: Collaborating with stakeholders throughout the network
- LOW CARBON: Investing in a cleaner future
- FLEXIBLE: Realising the potential for flexible energy providers
- INNOVATIVE: Enabling great ideas to flourish
e2m in the UK: Smarter partnerships
To navigate in this new world, we offer bespoke, flexible solutions for our partners, backed up with technological experience and responsiveness to constant change. Our Virtual Power Plant connects 4,500 technical units and is supported by experience and expertise in trading and flexibility.
There’s an exciting journey ahead. Partnering with e2m will ensure benefits are optimised reliably and securely.