With over 4,500 generating plants and more than 3,700 MW of marketed production capacity, e2m is one of Europe’s leading energy aggregators and an excellent medium-sized and independent electricity trading company.
Are you passionate about finance and want to make a real difference? Join us and help to transform an industry. We have a lot of work to do – and we want you to join us! To achieve our ambitious growth targets, we are looking for a
Director of Sales UK (m/f) – flexible
As the Director of Sales UK (m/f) you will take control of the sales function in the UK, from building the initial customer base and signing our first contracts through to developing the strategic vision for the company and its market niche. You will have responsibility for building the sales pipeline and, once established, building the sales team. You must have great insight and understanding of the UK energy market from both a distributed generation and an industrial and commercial supply side as well as a keen understanding of the products that will unlock value for our customers and help us to grow.
OUR TASKS - YOUR PERSPECTIVES
- Responsibility for the sales budget in terms of volume and gross margin and for growing sales revenue, opportunity pipeline and profitsl
- Oversight of UK specific marketing budget and UK specific marketing activities with the support of the head office marketing department
- Definition of the sales strategy and tactics aligned with the company’s focus and the Head of UK as well as the Managing Director International Markets
- Recruit, develop, incentivize and manage the sales team
OUR EXPECTATIONS - YOUR SKILLSET
- Creativity, customer focus and a proven sales ability
- A strong understanding of the UK energy market, about flexibility services, distributed generation PPAs and I&C supply
- A deep commercial awareness that encompasses gross margin, risk and operational metrics
- The ability to communicate complex ideas at all levels of the organization and across cultures
- An understanding of and willingness to be involved in all aspects of business development
- A flexible and pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Effective and creative team building and management skills
- At least 8 years of professional experience, of which at least 3 years in management positions
OUR PROMISE - YOUR BENEFIT
- Close cooperation in a young and qualified team with agile work organization and flexible working hours
- A highly entrepreneurial role, with the ability to shape the future of the business
- An unconventional, communicative and highly innovative professional working environment
- Flat hierarchies and openness for new ideas
- Attractive remuneration package with above average bonus possibilities
Have we awoken your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible start date.